| RMRC carries out, supports and/or advises all sorts and phases of marketing research. RMRC can be deployed for the total process from preparation to reporting, yet also for parts of a research project.
· Sounding board sessions, exchange of ideas on research matters within an organization.
· Second opinion on existing research
· (secondary) analyses on available data
Set up and preparation
· Assistance in defining research needs and objectives
· Development of a questionnaire
Choice of agency
· Assistance in writing a tender
· Evaluate the proposals from research companies
· Advice on the choice of the best suited agency
Finishing off research
· Writing a plan of analyses
· Analysing and reporting
· Strategic advice based on the research results
· Presentation to stakeholders
National and International
We can deliver researches in the Netherlands, but also abroad. This because of the vast network of international contacts; RMRC has organized various researches in France, Spain, Russia and Malaysia (and in the Netherlands of course). RMRC had those researches executed by local top agencies and then reported the results and advised on next steps. It concerned international tests of concepts, brand positioning, image and Usage & Attitude studies.